Paydaydaze Terms and Conditions
Notice: A short-term loan is a loan that gives immediate cash to solve a cash flow issue. For those who have long-term financial problems, this loan is not recommended.
It may be better to get a longer-term loan. A nonprofit organization may be able to offer financial advice. Renewing a loan may result in additional fees.
Terms and conditions of use
- Age Restriction & Acknowledgement: You, the user, agree to be at least 18 years of age by accessing and using the WEBSITE and any materials/contents on it.
- You have read and agreed to these terms. Please don’t access, download, or connect to any content at Paydaydaze.com. This Terms and Conditions Agreement, an electronic agreement, sets forth the terms and conditions of the Website and the User’s access to it. Paydaydaze.com may change, modify, or add any part to these Terms and Conditions at any moment. These Terms and Conditions can be changed at any time. To ensure you are updated, you should review these Terms and Conditions regularly. You will be deemed to have accepted and consented to any changes if you continue to use this Site. These Terms and Conditions will be respected. Paydaydaze.com gives you a limited, personal, and non-exclusive right to access the Site and make use of it.
- CONSENT to ELECTRONIC and TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONSBy signing this Agreement, you agree to receive any notices sent electronically. Any messages sent electronically are your consent. The Company may contact you at any number on your application or contract, including your home and email addresses. This consent can be updated by providing references or by the Company using its resources. This Consent has been acknowledged and accepted by you. You have been sent a copy of the Consent. You have consented to:
- You may receive any disclosure, notice, record, or other types of information regarding any transaction you have with us. This includes but is not limited to this Agreement, this Consent and the Application, Modification-in-terms Notice, fee, transaction data, and statements, delayed notices, notices, and adverse action, notices of state-mandated disclosures or brochures, as well as transaction information (“Communications”) electronically.
- Lenders may request a copy by emailing us at the top or calling Lender’s number. You can also opt-out from electronic communications by writing to Lender at the email address or contacting the Lender at the top.
- You agree to supply your current email address for notices at the above email address or telephone number. You must notify us at least five (5) working days before any changes to your telephone number or email address.
- To receive electronic communications, you will need an internet connection. You will need an internet connection to receive electronic communications. Your browser must enable the Secure Sockets Layer. The information will need to be printed and stored on your hard drive. You can contact your Internet Service Provider to inquire about SSL protocols or how your browser works.
- You may be notified in advance of any changes to the Consent terms.
- SMS STATEMENT DISCLOSUREThis disclosure (“Disclosure”) applies to your account with the Lender.
This Disclosure defines SMS statement notifications as any SMS (text message) communication that we send you regarding your Agreement. This includes payment information, account details, due dates, and promo codes.
- How to unsubscribe? Call Lender at this number, and you will be able to cancel your consent to receive SMS statement notifications. Your withdrawal from consenting to receive SMS notification notifications will not be subject to fees after we have given you a reasonable time frame to process your withdrawal request. Withdrawals from agreeing to SMS Statement Notifications will be effective.
- For more information about text messaging, please contact the Lender at the number at the top.
- All major carriers offer these services. As new carriers become available, additional carriers will be added.
- (1) A phone that can send SMS will be required, and (2) a telephone account with a communications service provider. (3) enough storage space.
- All SMS Statement Notifications that we send electronically to us will be considered “in written form.”
- Notifications via SMS are free. However, you will be responsible for any text messaging fees. Your communications provider may add additional fees. Check your pricing plan to find out the cost of sending and receiving SMS. These charges will be added to your phone bill. Your account settings determine these messages.
- Also, you agree to enable us to receive SMS Statement Notifications from your communications provider. Your communications provider will be your agent. You must provide us with a valid phone number to be able to send information about the account. You agree to indemnify and defend us against any claims, losses, and costs (including reasonable attorneys fees) that may arise from the provision or violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law regulation or ordinance. This paragraph will remain in effect even after the Agreement has been terminated. These SMS Statement Notifications will be sent to you only for your convenience. Every SMS Statement receipt may be delayed or impacted due to factors related to your communications provider. We are not responsible for any damage to or loss that may result from the disclosure of account information, delayed delivery, non-delivery or misdirected delivery, or inaccuracies in the SMS Statement Notifications we send.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or modify any of our text messaging services at any time and for any reason. It is important to regularly review the Terms of Usage to ensure that you are promptly notified of any changes.
- The Company, its lawyers, employees, and affiliates may reach you via email, phone, SMS messages to cell, home, and any other numbers you provide concerning this loan. This includes prerecordings, autodialers, and automatic dialing systems.
- Privacy Notice. Paydaydaze.com d/b/a Paydaydaze.com Privacy Policies and Privacy Notice (see link) apply to this website. These Terms and Conditions are incorporated herein by reference. You acknowledge that the Site is not secure or private. Other users can intercept information and messages. This happens despite Paydaydaze.com’s best efforts.
If Paydaydaze.com cannot approve or service your application, Paydaydaze.com may refer it to a third party. This will be considered your intent to apply for their services. Paydaydaze.com cannot provide loans or services from third parties. You agree to be bound by the terms of any third-party lender that provided the service or loan.
- Security for your site. Violations to the system or network security could lead to civil or criminal liability.
- Disclaimers and General Disclaimers. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE USING THE COMPANIES’ WEBSITE(S) AT YOUR OWN RISK, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNEES, AFFILITIES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY COMMUNICATION YOU OR ANY OTHER USER MAY HAVE WITH ANY OTHER USER OR PERSONS OR ENTITY REFERENCING SERVICES ON COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT, USER CONTENT, OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (a) ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER USER OR PERSONS OR ENTITIES REFERENCING SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE, (b) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE COMPANY WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPO YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHEREVER APPROPRIATE WHEN PURCHASING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANYTHING CONTAINED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Limitation on Liability.Unless otherwise stated in a written agreement with you, Paydaydaze.com. d/b/aPaydaydaze.com’s maximum liability for all claims arising from or related to this site, or its content, whether in contract, tort, or other circumstances, shall be limited to the amount that you paid to access this site. If the state or jurisdiction does not allow it, this limitation may not apply.
- Site Liability. Paydaydaze.com d/b/a Paydaydaze.com could be held liable for damages, claims, losses, or costs (including reasonable attorneys fees) that arise from or relate to the Site, Content, or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual property. All materials downloaded from the Site and all intellectual property (including copyrights, patents, database rights, graphics, and text as well as logos and trademarks) are the property Paydaydaze.com.net/or third parties. Paydaydaze.com.net retains all rights, titles, and interests in the Site and Content (collectively, “Content”) without your written permission. You must not alter or remove any trademarks, author, or other proprietary notice or legend from the Site. Copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights protect all Content. Viewing and printing a page from the Site is restricted to your personal use only. You can view, print, and copy pages on this Site to transact business with Paydaydaze.com, d/b/a Paydaydaze.com.
- Links.Paydaydaze.com d/b/a Paydaydaze.com has no control over the content or websites linked. These links are not intended to endorse or recommend any site, product, or service. You should be aware that web pages and websites linked to this Site might have their terms, privacy policies, and own terms. When visiting these web pages and websites, please refer to the applicable terms.
- Persons below 18. This website is not recommended for persons under 18.
- Accounts.To determine whether a consumer is eligible for credit, we will use information from their bank accounts. During the information gathering process, consumers may find additional bank accounts. These accounts could be part of your application.
Orville Bennett is the person who founded Paydaydaze which is an aggregater of bad credit loans and payday loans. Individuals who are denied credit from traditional lending institutions may utilize our services to secure loans in emergency situations. For instance, a car repair or boiler repair rent payment.